Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Translate

Linggo, Marso 23, 2014

"I almost gave up my dream in music"

There are times that you have to give up your dream due to personal, financial, health or other specific reasons. For me it's a mix of personal and financial reasons, to be honest ... I am here to share my insights on "almost gave up" my career in music.

Way back in 2011 of November, I used to be in a trio vocal band. Where we do some vocal ensemble where there are soprano, alto and melody (yeah as usual). I posted in a profile page that I have plans to leave the group for personal reasons. So it made a misunderstandings that I made an offense against the group and I do delete the post I've posted after someone told me to delete it. As a result, I performed in another special school (Kids Partner) as a classical singer since I was untrained that time at the age of 17. Apart from my departure from the trio group, I performed in the special school where my former therapists was a founder and it gave me a lot of happiness from my childhood when I was being with my former therapists.

So I started performing again in the 2012 edition of The Angel's Walk for Autism with my song "It's My Time" then the music was cut and I felt lonely inside but finished my song with applause. So this was the worst after quitting the group, I was also depressed and almost stressed out because of the incident. Some ignored me then some asks me a common questions. But in the end of the day I was on TV for a second, well at least it's an achievement for me before I graduated high school.

Then after many months of hiatuses, I received a phone call from my teacher in which she manage the group that I will be performing at the 2013 Angel's Walk For Autism and I told her my song and that was "Light Of A Million Mornings" and I've just practiced the song after listening to Laarni Lozada's rendition and I made myself sing into that song before going to my German class. As a result, I made a comeback now as a classical vocalist singing the gospel song "Light Of A Million Mornings" during the Angel's Walk in which many people wandered on my improvement in my voice and performances too. So I acquired my former success as a singer for ASP and I'm almost became an instant star to them inspite of mismanagement and misunderstandings from the past.

After my engagements in singing on stage, I was interested in "The Voice" so I submitted an audition video then I received a phone call from the management that I can do the blind auditions so I wish to go there and I got 50-50 because of my final exams so I've turned down the blind audition. So on my 18th birthday I made at least 10-12 turns to reach the audition booths for the same contest and I've got exhausted and lost of energy and that will affect your performance. So I sang 2 classical songs "The Prayer" and "Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin" and I have no callback. I also did my second try for the same contest (The Voice) and I sang "You Raised Me Up" and we were required to make our songs more of a fortississimo and we have our voice reach the stage very very high... and I didn't have any callback for the second time. 

As a result, I almost gave up my career in music for these reasons. But I was motivated to perform after I performed at the 2014 Angels Walk for Autism I almost got hearts of fans who wanted me back for the ASP stages and I also signed up for the annual recital and it became a success and I almost receive a lot of good compliments. I wish in the upcoming auditions I will win roles and performances and seek more invitations all around.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento