Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Translate

Linggo, Marso 23, 2014

The Ballgowns Galore

My modeling style of pictures where publish last year (2013) became a very memorable success to me. Especially to have aspirations of being a model not in fashion but in commercial. I would love to try high fashion model if I could. Modelling such ballgowns was my first modelling stint without any agency.




In a blue ballgown
I've picked this blue gown because it has an excellent details and it was also appreciated by many visitors who looked at me posing with this cute gown. It made me look more princessy with this dollish gown.



In a pink ball gown
The reason why I chose this pink gown with a soft sleeves it's because of it's height and the color of itself. It made me think that I can have Kathryn Bernardo as my peg in this gown.


In a purple ballgown with a touch of gold flowers
It's a purple the purple... the energy color of all after red and orange. It's one of my picks for my favorites in dresses because it has a perfect details that will shine throughout the night. Wearing this dress is just like wearing it in the Operatic performances in Milan, Paris and New York.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento