Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Translate

Linggo, Marso 23, 2014

My Favorite Dance Songs

Here are my favorite dance songs that made me dance all day .. all night long.

The Brian Setzer Orchestra - Kiss Me Deadly


Was one of my favorites from the band after listening to their song "El Diablo" and it made me dance to this song.

Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball


This song also made me dance in a contemporary way. I came to think that I can feel the song with precious imagination that I can dance to this song in the skating rink.

Rihanna - Disturbia


Definitely reminding me of my freshmen year in high school, this song was played whilst having a fever and can't dance that time so this song reminded me of my math teacher and it made me dance with crazy moves. So going back to high school thingy, I used to woke up early in the morning then this song was played in the radio.

Jennifer Lopez - Ready For Tonight


After techno to jazz to slow dance, here comes Latin music and it's J-Lo who nailed that sexy song and this was reminding me of a mix of salsa and cha cha this was one of the songs to be included in my skating dance playlist.

Thalia - Tumba La Casa


From her telenovelas, to dance moves, to very touching ballads, here's Thalia with one of her dance song "Tumba La Casa" in which I've downloaded the song accidentally but with a shocking effect that made me wanna dance and move along with my own dance moves with a mixture of Latina dances as well.

Pharell Williams - Happy 


The song sticks into my mind to be part of my skating dance list to be used in the future if I got a chance to skate. Remember that we were not just dancing for pleasure, we danced for our happiness that's why I included this on my list of my favorite songs too.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento