Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Translate

Linggo, Marso 23, 2014

Recordings with Crystal Audio Productions



Trust Me was originally sung by American gospel singer and author Crystal Lewis. This song was one of my choices to record for good reasons. One is very suitable to my range and another is good for adlibs. If you want to listen click here on the title.

The Climb was originally sung by American singer and actress Miley Cyrus. In my arrangement of this song, I could showcase my operatic sound in the adlib part of the song or outro of the song. This was came into my mind after practicing my adlibs at home. If you want to listen click here on the title.


In behalf, I would like to thank Crystal Audio Productions for helping me out for this recordings. Hope to record my songs with you in the future.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento