Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Translate

Linggo, Marso 23, 2014

My Birthday Production


My birthday performance during my 19th birthday (March 9) at the ASP Chapter Leaders' Conference with 3 of my favorite songs: "Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again", "Somewhere In The Dark" and "Let It Go" (as my birthday treat to my ASP family). Upon choosing my fave songs for the CLC, I used to be given a 30 minute performance but it was cut down to 15 minutes due to lack of time and that goes to other 3 performers for the lunch break time. In which I've prepared my music stand and just sing as part of the performance. This was my first time spending my salary to prepare on this extraordinary performance. From the music stands to hair extensions, I became very practical in buying what's needed and what's good. I was given time for reviewing my songs to perform, and I was able to use it wisely and it was used for vocalizations.

For my birthday speech, I made an expression "na-Michael Martinez ba d're?" it means I was honored by the audience and that's the meaning. I thank my fans, friends, audiences, and other people who helped me out for this birthday performance. I wish I could continue performing not only in singing but also in everything I can do like acting, dancing, and of course my new skill in skating. In my speech, I've tell the whole audience group that I will continue to inspire people and make a difference and of course I wont consider myself to be a loser but to be a winner in every heart of many fans around me.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento