Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Translate

Miyerkules, Marso 26, 2014

My Dreams: My dream in pursuing figure skating.

I came to think why do I pursue skating as my new sport, that sport gave me the freedom to move freely with charm and passion. My parents disagree on the sport due to it's danger but I have pure passion on this. So I came to master the elite style of skating moves like sit spin (one of the basic moves), counter clockwise jumps and axel jumps but I did these on the floor while I am not in the ice rink. I came to demonstrate my counterclockwise jump to my piano teacher and she said that I can do the jump. For me, there are possibilities to be a skater in an adult level. 




To show my devotion to skating here are the pictures I have with my BitStrips avatar.




Looking up to my fave figure skaters
I admire skaters not only in their charm but in there ability to execute the spins, jumps and proper presentation and placement. My favorite skaters motivate me to do my job also in the performing arts in which I belong to. Like what I've post in the previous blog "The Sporty Side.." I've mentioned Michael Christian Martinez and Yuzuru Hanyu are two of my most favorite figure skaters. I also like Patrick Chan, Yuna Kim, Adelina Sotnikova, Mao Asada, Midori Ito, Oksana Baiul for their pure naturalism in their skating performances. I'm also a fan of Gracie Gold, Sasha Cohen and Miki Ando for their very energetic skating performances. My favorite ice skaters were Maia and Alex Shibutani and Meryl Davis and Charles White for their graceful dancing. With these favorite skaters I've admired the most gave me pure motivation to skating. I honestly wanted to skate gracefully and very good as they are.  

Visualizing and choice of music if given a chance to do it
I prefer myself to perform in the exhibition in the future. So I chose dance music from Gloria Estefan, J-Lo, or other dance music related songs. Because this help me in creating my own move. From pop dance to latin music, I honestly wanted to be the "Latina dancer on ice." 

This music choices will help me give the graceful attitude and rock the stage and make my audiences energized on what I am doing.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento