Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Translate

Lunes, Marso 24, 2014

My Biography: 20 Random Facts

Are you ready for the BIG REVEAL of my 20 random facts??

1. My name "Vell" derived from French name "Belle" and the word "bell" but my dad suddenly changed the first letter of the name and it turned it into "Vell" instead of "Belle" for a unique sounding. This name was in hounour of Viel Aquino (the sister of Corazon Aquino).
2. My voice classification is sometimes a lyric soprano while others said I am a coloratura soprano. Although my teacher doesn't know about this (yeah! kinda.. non ho capito!! perche!)
3. During French class, I do have a coffee from Starbucks with me in which I bought it during break time. The previous one is the French Onion athough it's too salty, I replaced this by having a coffee with me
4. I honestly can't do my commitment especially coming on time in class because of it's too much common reasons (e.g. traffic.. road construction... etc.). That's why I do sometimes have mannerisms over in this matter.
5 I love collecting music scores for a memorabilia .. and this has a purpose.
6. I won a cellphone in 2009 since I have a lot of my names in the coupons with stapled ones.. :-)
7. I could mimic people's voices in no time!
8. I love watching exotic films especially the French ones - this has a purpose. To be in character.
9. I do act as a crazy child when something happened wrong (like reacting.. shouting)
10. I could suddenly reach E7 note (a.k.a Mariah Carey Note)
11.I speak fast.. and that's the worst thing I've done in my entire life.
12. I sometimes abstinate from my habits that worsens my life especially if I don't like it much!
13. I love doing singing and acting methods publicly because it helps to enhance my talent.
14. I sang while I walk on the streets!! I really need recognition not humiliation! 
15. I love babies in pictures because they're cute.
16. I am sometimes never eaten any lunch because of the time.
17. I love admiring people who strikely inspires me.
18, I am a sensitive person who sometimes can't get over with problems... problems can't be easiliy solved without any kind of proper reference.
19. I'm a business minded person, if you need something from me, you'll pay for it (especially paper).
20. I'm very strict when it comes into relationship with people.. I want everything in control!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento