Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Translate

Lunes, Marso 24, 2014

My Biography: Hardcore Me (Blogger Edition)

Let's feel the hardcore side of my life...




  • What song would describe my ideal guy?
    • He's My Brother. Kasi unang pagkikita nyo magkakapatid na kayo di ba
  • What's my panliligaw style?
    • Serenading him with a song in particular - opera and art songs in French and Italian
  • What can a guy do to get my attention?
    • Do charming gestures or act as if I am a swagger
  • How do I say NO to guys who come to me?
    • Yung patingin-tigin sa akin na hindi ko alam
  • But what if they say they like me, how do I reply to what if I don't like them?
    • If they do like me then I'll appreciate it because they accepted me as my true self if they dont, their fault
  • What is the most embarassing thing I've done for a guy if any?
    • Noong nag wink ako sa crush ko
  • If I were to date a celebrity/musician/actor who would be and why?
    • Of course if I would date a celebrity it would be Logan Henderson (laughs), he is the inspiration in performing with my choir mates the communion song [The Majesty and Glory of Your Name] and it got me calm and well preserve yah! I have another celeb to date with -- Kendall Schmidt, because he such a gentlemen in his performance and in his life too.


  • Were I ever dumped by a guy? How do I deal with it?
    • Go on through it I do believe in karma
  • How do I handle a break up?
    • move on and never ever over think


  • So do I enjoy single life more?
    • yes


  • Live in or Marriage?
    • nothing


  • What words of compliment do I usually use to flatter a guy?
    • you're so smart.. so talented


  • What do I think is my sexiest asset? 
    • I dunno for now


  • If I were a body part what part would be and why?
    • It would be the eyes because I am visible


  • Which do I prefer an aggressive guy or a conservative 
    • VERY conservative


  • What is the most memorable thing a fan has done for me?
    • When they cheered a lot for me and asking me for a picture at the same time


  • Describe the Vell Baria before and after showbiz
    • Before - I am very a little exposed
    • After - I have a widening experience


  • If I were the song what song would it be?
    • O Patria Mia from Aida by Verdi

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento