Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Translate

Lunes, Marso 24, 2014

My Biography: My Life As An Actor



I started acting at the age of 6 and back then, I honestly thought that this would be the only skill I have. Now, 7 years later, I've learned that trying your best, loving your doing and combining it with passion. Watching a movie is very different from actually being in one. The biggest "secret" I discovered was you see good people everywhere and asking you a "sample" talent then they'll give you ovation for that wonderful stint. 

As an actress, I get to meet lot of people everyday, from teachers, staff and directors in different fields. But the people who really stand out for me are those who are ready for you to be recognized. In this industry, you have to keep learning and the best advice I've been given was try and try.

Someday I want to star in a film with my favorite stars, have a musical movie and have an operatic production and my school recital televised. It would be also be cool to get a chance to work with Justine Thornton, Im Yoona, Jacky Chan, Kelly Chen, Kyoko Fukada, Yamashita Tomohisa, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Misaki Ito and Vice Ganda :-D and other actors across the globe! 

If you want to be an actress, I wish you the best of luck :-D Keep in mind thatvyou always have to:Be patientBe confidentBe youselfTake roles that suits your age, your physique and personality because if you keep on saying yes to roles but never worked on you will give you awkward feedbacks that is why resumes needed in order to categorize your abilities and skills as an actor.

source: https://www.facebook.com/notes/vell-retiza-baria/my-life-as-an-actor/468641753222367

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento