Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Translate

Lunes, Marso 24, 2014

My Biography: Something About Me (The Longer.. The Better)

Something about me!


When were you happiest? 

In what I like was granted, singing in different languages and being adventurous.

What is your earliest memory? 
Plenty of memoirs.... I enjoy watching Sesame Street and TV Dramas, When I was 3 I started singing only in English and Tagalog.

What has been your most embarrassing moment? 
Tantrums... I am still cringing now.

Property aside, what's the most expensive thing you've bought? 
My styling iron for my birthday (March 9)

What is your most treasured possessions? 
Letters and People's praises and feedbacks.

Where would you like to live?
Somewhere in Ukraine or Poland

What would your super power be?
Easy. Life Extention.

What makes you depressed? 
When my career started a crisis that lead me to bad causes too.

And least proud? 
I was into trouble when I was singing in the group of 3 (three is a crowd!!).

What is your favourite book? 
Any book about Greek Mythology and Renaissance

What do you most dislike about your appearance? 
My height, complexion, face and my stomach. I'm of that age when those are showing with bad appearance.

Who would play you in the film of your life? 
I'd like Jeanne from Joan Of Arc

What is your guiltiest pleasure? 
Listening the song "Bohemian Rhapsody" which is related to injustice and persecution.

What is your favourite smell? 
All scents of perfumes and the sea.

What is the worst thing anyone's said to you? 
"She's very alouf" when my manager told to my nannie like that ... It offended me...

What do you owe your parents? 
Everything.

To whom would you most like to say sorry, and why? 
To my parents that I was very bad...

What do you consider your greatest achievement? 
When I gained many feedbacks during my taping for 700 club in which I spoke/greet them in 5 languages (Ukrainian, Japanese, Korean, English, and Taglish) before the show..

Who would you invite to your dream dinner party? 
My idol for politics like Dalia Grybauskaite and Mikheil Saakashvili or if singer, Yamashita Tomohisa.

What or who is the greatest love of your life? 
He is a very special to me.... (secret)

What does love feel like? 
Love is FAIRNESS...

Which living person do you most despise, and why?
I used to work in theatre every time I go to my special school.

Which words or phrases do you most overuse? 
"What I mean is...."

What single thing would improve the quality of your life? 
More hours in the day.

When did you last cry, and why? 
When I was in grade 4, during the Christmas play for "Beauty and the Beast"  I spoke this line "Don't leave me... I love You"

How do you relax? 
Singing....singing...opera songs and commercials

Where would you most like to be right now?
At the recording studio where I can record my original works.

What keeps you awake at night? 
By listening Renaissance Music.

What is your ambition?
Being friendly.

How would you like to be remembered? 
by my TALENT.

What is the most important lesson life has taught you? 
Give your best as best as you can.

source: https://www.facebook.com/notes/vell-baria/something-about-me-the-longer-the-better/412496045482753

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento