Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Translate

Martes, Hunyo 3, 2014

The Skating Side Of Me

After watching tons of skating videos of my fave skaters, I absolutely wanted to be on ice since I embraced the sport at 12 but I never tried the sport.. So I'll share my passion for skating off-ice first... since I have tried doing some skating spirals and moves in the field on my own.. this was the result..







Doing the basic spiral in which beginning skaters and inflexible ones like me did.. yeah you thought that I will be doing the donut spin because of my right leg being curved since the picture is mirrored  



This picture, you'll see me doing an Ina Bauer but my other leg was not in line... but very precised.. 

My plans and wishes.. 

Since I've been dreaming of having some basic skating equipment like having a basic first aid kit at home... I would like to have a basic/beginning skating kit for starters like me... 


Having my first pair of skating boot and it's a second hand but in good condition, in which I bought it online at OLX.com (formerly sulit.com) at Php 1,500.00 and it's made in Korea in which the boot size is 10 and my shoe size was 10 and I feel comfortable both at the price and it's size... 
Here, the Beginner Ice Skating Set  from sixpointzero, a UK-based online shopping for skating equipment @ £99.00 or Php 7426.37 

This is the link for the product:
http://sixpointzero.com/boots/beginner-ice-skating-set

This would be the greatest gift that would change my life.

My skating shoe size (so you'll know)
40 - 253mm to size 41 - 261mm

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento