Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Translate

Martes, Hunyo 3, 2014

My Interests: The Painting That Represents Me





William-Adolphe Bouguereau (1825-1905) - Soup (1865)

This painting from all William B's paintings made me smile because of it's features like this girl, realistically cute like a Barbie doll or a baby doll I called. On the other hand, the one that she is holding was the spoon in which symbolizes feeding because I wanted to be fed with love and to be comfortable in everything I do also, a bowl of oatmeal or a soup.. that symbolizes happiness as I consumed happiness in eating the soup or any food that is in this bowl..  In this girl, she simply looked at me and made me realized that I am the best fan of hers.. (if you could imagine me talking to a picture/painting)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento