Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Translate

Linggo, Nobyembre 9, 2014

My Interests: My Top 10 favorite Make-up/Cosmetic commercials.

Since my 3rd year High School, I never expected that these chosen commercials I've loved were also exposed when I was a kid or a tween. I'll share to you my top 10 picks consisting commercials about cosmetics.






#10 - Lancome - Tresor de Lancome with Isabella Rossellini [1990]

In the 1990s the growth of the loose dresses to hiphop development to Jessica Jay's music and Michael Jackson's music grew popular. Also in the Philippines, the Youth Oriented shows like GIMIK and Tabing Ilog were also known here in this era. In this commercial video, I was so touched even if I watched this midnight whilst doing my long term project seeing this theatrical concept of this magnificent perfume to promote made more magical than I thought. This beautiful and well known actress Isabella Rossellini is such flawless here in this commercial.



#9 - Estee Lauder - Spellbound with Paulina Porizkova  [1990]

Same with Rossellini's, Porizkova is a supermodel of this era after Naomi Campbell, Carla Bruni, Linda Evangelista to name a few. This video strikes me with this precious interpretative movements from cats to TV and to sensual movements.



#8 - Revlon - Marque de Maquillage with Claudia Schiffer [1993]

She so hot in this video and this made me wanna dance and repeat this every single day. ♪ Shake your body... shake your body.... [end of my word] ... 




#7 - Revlon - Marque de Maquillage with Cindy Crawford [1996]

I also love how Cindy conveys the message in French :) 



#6 - Clarion [1990]

The most favorite cosmetic brand after those cosmetics I've tried... I would like to try this one also.. 

the top 5 will be posted soon.. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento