Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Translate

Huwebes, Nobyembre 12, 2015

The Event File: My Miss Possibilities Experience




My glam shot before the pageant night.. Where I just do my pose at once .. and look it went naturally an art of a posing to me :)

 
During my introduction part where I got my speech fast it's because of too much excitement and at the same time I have no shoes with me during the pageant although I treated this as an art because I'm in a theater where we do barefoot as well (I got use to it then)

   

                      
When I was awarded as the 1st Miss Congeniality of Miss Possibilities, it is clear that the whole group even the staff and it's founder of the pageant (Ms. Suzana Yuzon herself) saw my potential in being sociable to other contestants and to them as well. Since I love beauty pageants as a high school student, Of course I got to meet my fellow Bicolana beauty queens Ms. Yvethe Marie Santiago (Miss Supranational Philippines 2014) and Ms. Venus Raj (the Miss Universe 2009 4th Runner Up) and the well known model and host of a CNN show Ms. Angel Jacob. 

   
This is a pair of photo were I posed as the Miss Congeniality awardee.

With my friend Karla and the hosts of Miss Possibilities 2015.

  With Best buddy partner Sheila.
  
My feelings when I got into the pageant, it is a blessing also to be one of the pioneer candidates for this first pageant for special needs in Asia "Miss Possibilities" where we showcase our true beauty inside and out. Of course the other girls are also a bundle of joy to me because they also played a significant roles in the pageant as well.. 

My guardian Gaya voluntarily wanted to watch the pageant because of my participation there and since I have no guardian to be with, I decided to appoint her as my one day guardian since she filed her leave before hand. Of course in this pageant day, I experience some coincidence too like having no shoes (heels) because the sponsor for the shoes has a sudden notification that there will no shoes to be brought on the pageant day so me and my guardian thinking that barefoot on the stage is the best thing I could do then my best buddy seconded on the idea and look she also does barefoot during the introduction. Second, there is this another pageant who came in late because she came from far away whose number is 15 so I was the first that time. When an MP staff came to ask me if me and my fellow contestant Julia can exchange numbers (or should I say switch numbers) due to her "not waiting for too long" so I came to agree in exchanging numbers to I am number 15 because they told me that I have to save the best for last.  Of course it is my turn to have my talent portion and here is my video of my part in talent portion.. 




As they enjoyed and realize that my talent is much unusual, they applauded with much glory and happiness as I performed. I sang Sarah Brightman's "A Question of Honour" (in Vania Larisa's Version) and I got to do my second hidden talent is to sing high note with microphone in a farther distance as they can still hear me and they got mantears on my performance (according to audiences). Right after my performance, I came up to change my 3rd outfit and someone from CNN asked me to be interviewed. As you can see here, there are the screenshots of my interview and talent portion part.






Right after the Miss Possibilities night, I wanted to do something that I didn't do for how many years by entering the modelling world by posting my photos first (my post Miss Possibilities photos) for my first portfolio. My parents already knew my next career path since I'm a drop out of college, I'm not gonna sit alone doing nothing.. I want to do something that makes me happy - modelling and recording more songs. 

"After winning the Miss Congeniality in last Wednesday's 1st Miss Possibilities.. I was inspired that I wanted to do something that I never done, I would like to try modelling for fashion magazines and commercial also promoting my advocacy as a young lady with asperger/high function autism whilst doing my modeling job"
- Vell Baria (October 9, 2015 via personal facebook profile) 

Speaking of modelling world in the new generation, I have my views also on modelling  
"This time ... modelling is not just for slender people but also for fully figured people like me!!" 
- Vell Baria (October 9, 2015 via personal facebook profile) 

My note of thanks (from my photo gallery of "Miss Possibilities 2015")
In behalf... I would like to thank the following people who supported me..
God - who made me motivated spiritually, mentally and physically. 
To my parents, family and relatives who wholeheartedly gave me courage to try something new and that is to be an independent girl with special needs... and you're right, independence is a gift ... 
To my friends at ASP and Autism family ... thank you so much for that wonderful words of courage and inspiration.. of course I'll inspire more ... and more... people and other girls like me ... :)  
To my choirs SSC SMEC Smarties ... I'm sorry If I'm too spoiled for you guys that I didn't attend this rehearsal and concert day because of the pageant last wednesday... even though... still thanks guys for your understanding and of course thanks for your prayers and motivation to support me!! APY Choir .. thank you for your prayers and for cheering me even if you're not on the pageant night .... but you've post your best wishes to me before the pageant day!! To my lovely and elderly love, UCM Chancel choir for praying for me last week .... and for supporting me even If I'm not that present this wednesday..  
I would love also to thank my fellow candidates Nina B, Nina, Julia, Karla, Myka, Missy, Nicey (the titleholder), Monique, Pia, Arvee, Trixie, Janna, Kyla, Alyssa (did I forgot someone here? comment here) for your kindhearted personalities and your confidence.... we're all in this together ... and also to their parents!! I salute you moms and guardians and dads for your unconditional love and support to your daughters!! 
Also to the Best buddies volunteers who also helped us out in gown changing or costume changing... Also to my best buddy Sheila Shelly Paint for advices and bonding time since the pre-pageant days and my guardian Gaya for taking photos until the end of the pageant day.. sensya sa abala... :D 
Lastly, I've met my fellow Bicolana Venus Raj for reading my question during the Q and A :D (Claps) Also to the panelists for making the pageant a fair and square and a fun filled one ... Also to the one and only Mrs. Thailand and Mrs. World 2003 title holder Miss Suzanna Pavadee Vicheinrut Yuzon for encouraging me and the other girls to inspire people and prove to them that we have the beauty that will shine and the confidence will embrace those people who needs to understand what it means to be a true beauty person.  
And to the people who cheered for me inspite of my parents who were not present because of the work ... but at least I gained appreciation and respect from all...
From the bottom of my heart, I realized that this pageant inspired me to be a model of beauty, and inspiration ... I'll aim high with God's grace and glory..  
- Vell Baria, 2015 Miss Congeniality titleholder!! (October, 2015 via facebook profile)  

Finally my last words.. "Modelling career.. here I go .." :) 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento