Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Translate

Huwebes, Nobyembre 12, 2015

The Event File: A Night Of Reverb

This was written last May 9, 2015 (after the Reverb Concert last May 8) 






When my AVP intro was shown, I never heard a single group of people screaming like they did to other performers.. I was in the point that they really don't know me but after that .. they are really nga-nga when I came to the stage... so I sang my kundiman piece and I got a minimal applause, also I got a lot of applause from my version of "let it go" then for my last song "Queen of the Night" -- I was in shock that this last song was winning the most number of applauses and screams from the audience area especially the operatic vocalise part.. and right after my performance, I thought that my voice will strain as hell.. but after the whole performance, they loved it and they're on their feet like they wanted to get up and do their grand standing ovation in which I didn't feel at all... good thing here is my voice was in good shape whilst performing songs straight... and this was my second time receiving a standing ovation after my artismo performance where I also got a standing ovation grin emoticon ... 
‪#‎Blessed‬ ‪#‎FeelingLikeAStar‬ 
PS - but I still have to maintain my same ol' me!
Credits to the owner of the photo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento