Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Translate

Miyerkules, Nobyembre 25, 2015

Gimme Five: Inspirational Politicians

Hello guys! I am here to share my favorite international politicians whose inspirational moves are starstrucked to me!!  



1. Ed Miliband - Former Leader of the British Labour Party and incumbent Member of the British Parliament for Doncaster North

Think of how we challenged the impression that we taxed for its own sake and that we were hostile to business. We were right to change. - Ed Miliband
Since I got my love on politics in 2011, I am a fan of the good looking British politician Ed Miliband. I appreciate his leadership as the party's leader. I also loved and admired his speech from his acceptance speech as a party leader in 2010 to speeches where he was invited where he gave those speeches (especially in his time as a party leader in his political party) with much meaning and conviction. He also supports a campaign for PWDs (Persons with Disability) since the UK's population has a vast majority of PWDs especially with those with autism and he was also a feminist (of course promoting Women's rights - what a gentleman). He is the best example of doing an expressive way of formal speaking (in which I carefully watched his videos and debates as well).

2. David Cameron - Incumbent Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Leader of the British Conservatives and Member of the British Parliament for Witney


There is such a thing as society. It's just not the same thing as the state.  - David Cameron
I admire David Cameron not only for his charm, but also for his determination to keep his country alive and responsible for the future challenges that his country will face. David Cameron is just like a happy-go-lucky politician that would love to take pictures with his fans and people around him. I am obsessed in his confidence in his leadership and has a groove of an "alarm clock" of motivation to be more of a fighter for change.

3. Dalia GrybauskaitÄ— - Incumbent President of the Republic of Lithuania 


Hard work, courage and commitment - these are the key elements for success.- Dalia Grybauskaite 
The Bachelorette, the independent and the "steel magnolia" from Lithuania has it all. She is my favorite politician in terms of her beauty and charm. But also, to her natural style of her leadership for her loving country. She is so outspoken especially to the givent interviews .. she never fails to be well-mannered while delivering her answers after being given the questions. For me, she got the heart of steel and I called her the president with a steel heart of elegance and confidence. If I had a theme song for this powerful leader, I would suggest that Destiny's Child's Hit "Independent Woman Part II" would be a major fit for this strong-willed politician of the Baltic country. 

4. Yulia Tymoshenko - Former Prime Minister of Ukraine


Whenever you see a successful woman, look out for three men who are going out of their way to try to block her.- Yulia Tymoshenko
While listening to BoA's Korean Version of No. 1 - Yulia Tymoshenko was pictured on my mind for being the "Beyonce of Ukrainian politics" for both of her struggles, hardwork, determination and for being courageous in every challenge she faced for years and years . Yulia Tymo is also the major reason for my upgraded version for being an outspoken and a real-life resistance fighter (meaning fighting out to the bullies). 

5. Justin Trudeau - Incumbent Prime Minister of Canada, Party Leader of the Canadian Liberal Party and Member of the Canadian Parliament for Papineau


We can make anything happen if we put our minds to it   
- Justin Trudeau
The charismatic, the outgoing, the energetic, the extrovert and the voice of advocacy. For me, he is the perfect package for his premiership since his international debut to both summits G20 and APEC. Justin holds a very special role in my heart. He inspired me to start my future advocacy focusing people with autism (aka acceptance and understanding PWAs) and body image acceptance in Asia (since he was an advocate during his early political times focusing on environment and was also a feminist as well) and also to become a very well fined-rounded individual like him. I personally got inspired after buying 2 newspapers (Manila Bulletin and Business Mirror) with family op of all the APEC world leaders where he is at the front line standing after Chile's President Michelle Bachelet and came across from his unforgettable eargasmic speeches as a party leader to the international leveled press conference speeches in which I took time to listen to it in a serious manner in which I've learned something from it. I also admire his way of speaking the French language with asphiration and clarity (in which I was inspired to learn the language). He is also my "ideal idol and inspiration" as a performer too. One lesson I've learned from him is to "keep up a positive energy and honour your promises as possible" d'accord?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento