Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Translate

Huwebes, Disyembre 10, 2015

The Music Review: Eurovision Covers I've Done!

I would like to share my recent ESC music covers I did so far!! 

 

1. Show Me Your Love - Tina Karol (Ukraine, 2006)


Since I'm a fan of Ukrainian entries since the debut of the country in the ESC contest in 2003, this song hitted me the most because of it's fast paced song with a little seductive accent of the text. I admit that I made my version more theatrical without losing it's natural theme.

2. Believe - Dima Bilan (Russia, 2008) 


After listening to the original singer's version many times as a high school student, I came across to learn it with much serious sense. This song literally talks about encouraging ourselves to keep believing without any kind of doubts and alibis as we reach our goals.

3. Hero - Charlotte Perelli (Sweden, 2008)


After the Mariah Carey Hit, Perelli's hit comes out but in a dance themed manner. I've made my version more expanded with harmonies and back up vocals with many effects as well. This song drews inspiration to me after I listened to the original singer's version a lot of times and I came to give it a try and when I've done recording this, it made me wanna say "this is the art of harmonizing."

4. My Heart Is Yours - Didrik Soli-Tangen (Norway, 2010)


One of my favorites after "Hold On, Be Strong" and "This is My Time." In which I've sang this song during my debut with Radyo Clinic Ko in December 25, 2010 in which the radio DJs thought that it was my original composition although I've replied that it is not my original composition and shared the song details as well.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento