Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Translate

Martes, Oktubre 3, 2017

8th ANCA World Autism Festival Moments - Being nominated for Community Achievement



It's such an honor to transition from being a performer to a prolific community achiever in which it was a dream to have it! It may be too slender but for me, it's about real life community achievement is what I would like to have as community achiever not only to myself but to my home country as a tool of being known despite not being known to my own country's stage.

What makes me become a community achiever?

Being a community achiever is such a joy to represent my serious advocate side, as I promote the freedom of self expression not because they cannot speak but they are afraid to speak for themselves!

I may not be into community work most of the time. However, I used my musical talent and my self expression tactics to show how concern am I for my home country's community work because not all people can really express their concerns from their heart.. It's like a crying for help and begging to listen to our pleas. 

I was also into deep realization that I can merge to this category since it's more of showing the inner genius personas for this category. I must admit that I was so jealous of those community achievers with autism but shortly, I got inspired to show 'em what I got as a community achiever with my natural born leadership skills! Yep! that's my main skill as community achiever! 

NOT AN EXCUSE!

Yes that's not a FREAKIN' EXCUSE!!!! Please, not all people can only get use to books or hand outs, they prefer something that's sincerity and transparency! YEP! that should be understood loud and clear! People should also get use to sincerity and naturally delivered from the heart! Also, never stop motivating people with your benevolent skills despite such conflicts and sad thoughts triggered! Nothing will come good if we dwell on those negativity!

What I've learned so far as nominee for community achievement?

Kindness, honesty, sincerity, encouraging, idealistic way of leading your community by self expression and self appreciation to what's happening to the autism community without much judgement and bad assurance!

Other reasons???
Find out in this video!



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento