Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Translate

Huwebes, Hunyo 29, 2017

The 19th ALSWDOPI Annual National Social Welfare and Development




Vell's notes:

"I was so blessed to take part of this nationwide event for teachers and community mentors across the country to perform for the ALSWDOPI event where prominent leader the former Vice President Jejomar Binay was present that time. I met one of the best motivational speakers in the country, Michael Angelo.

With my singing line up, I sang oldies and classical songs that appreciated the whole audience members while having their lunch!"

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing

The 19th ALSWDOPI Annual National Social Welfare and Development Forum and General Assembly helped me gained a lot of fans within the convention... and it's clear that this GA will help the whole country to be a friendly atmosphere among the citizens :) 

As a performer after TV star Michael Angelo speaking (isa lang ang ibig sabihin yan "entertaining"). So I sang 2 English repertoire and 2 Kundiman hits to make the whole audience awake.. especially my contest piece last year was sung once again.. [Mutya Ng Pasig]. Since I fulfilled my promise to my dad since his birthday has surpassed, I gave my dad a treat to sing his commanding song for me "Speak Softly Love" from the movie "The Godfather" with my own vocal arrangement. 

Makati was the most luckciest city of all the cities from NCR for this significant governmental event ... and it is a great opportunity to offer my talent and touch people's hearts and make their ears stick to the nostalgic musical pieces I've presented :D... 

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

#ProudMakatiPersonHere

Date of event: April 8, 2015

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento