Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Translate

Huwebes, Pebrero 9, 2017

The Music Review: Roger Yang (Yang Pei-An) - Autism

Autism in a music form!




Who is Roger Yang?

In Chinese-speaking, he is known as Yang Pei-An (楊培安). He is a rock singer from Taiwan, His vocal range is wide that can reach a higher heights with the likes of Peter Cetera, Wang Leehom, Jed Madela, Tegoshi Yuya and Arnel Pineda to name a few!

His life is not so easy unlike any great names in the music industry, but he started his career in many ventures. To make a chance of a living, Roger used to be a pub singer, radio DJ, voice coach and a songwriter prior to his popularity to be a prolific musician. He gave up his aspirations to be a musician in which he possessively desired to be. But on the brighter side, he was once again given a special chance to regain his conscience to be a musician like he was before in which he successfully regained it in 2006 after his debut hit song "I Believe."

Autism (Roger Yang)

Upon hearing this full album during my trip to Vancouver way back in September 25th, I was so struck with the title especially it's my condition and my inner life that I adored the most for a long time. I may not be fluent in Chinese but this album strikes me more because it's relevant to my condition. Especially songs in this album that will pop up my past moments while listening to it. However, this was released in 2015, this album speaks a lot of words besides his high notes that represents the "crying note" (Nobody) to a classical music structure (Black Widow). 

Tracklisting:
01. 黑寡婦 Black Widow 
02. 美人與英雄 Beauty And Hero 
03. 掀底牌 Break Up 
04. 冷耳光 Slap 
05. 心不跳了 Cardiac Arrest 
06. 哪怕我很小 Nobody 
07. 我就是傻 I Am Fool 
08. 最好的結束 Best Ending 
09. 了斷 The End 
10. 旁觀 Outsider 
11. 愛入膏肓 (電視劇《一見不鍾情》插曲) I Just Wanna Be With You (TV Drama ''Love at Second Sight'' Interlude) 

Credits: (Tracklisting) YesAsia.com

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento