Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Translate

Biyernes, Hunyo 16, 2017

Vell Baria's ANCA Files: Fashion Sense

In lieu with my ANCA Autism Festival moments last year, I would like to share to you my memories I have so far during the last year's 7th ANCA World Autism Festival as delegate to an award recipient and ANCA World Ambassador for Philippines. That's Vell Baria's ANCA's Files.




Before I forget, this is my first entry as part of Vell Baria's ANCA's Files series.
In this post, I would like to share my fashion diary during the 7th ANCA Autism Festival.

September 30, 2016 - 7th ANCA Autism Festival Opening Ceremony

Attire: White Filipiniana with beaded design (Size 14) Tygie by Kultura, Purple Mermaid Dress by Karimadon (Size 12-14), Black Shoes by Office London.

Choosing this is very classic and simple for a FIlipina in which I was also amazed about. On the other hand, it's the beads that accnetuates the moderna mood that is very classy yet "that meets the eye" along with the brooch that it attatched to my neckline to complete the classical way of wearing Filipiniana.


14608804_1577673058925360_1310765995126393728_o

October 1, 2016 - International Naturally Autistic People's Awards Night 

Attire: Unbranded Lace dress in Cream color bought by my mom in Divisoria (Size 3XL), Cream scarf (borrowed from my mom), Silver shoes by Rusty Lopez in size 9.

Following a plan change from a purple mermaid fitted gown that is very lacey by Karminadon, my mom would suggest me to change it into a creamy color since I opened up to her that I'm performing an oratorio that is very prayerful. I admire the design of the lace design then the floating effect of it.


dsc_0464

October 2, 2016 - Meeting with the Councilor of British Columbia Ms. Heather Deal/Gala Dinner and Concert Night with Alyssa Lyne, Tom O Hara and Jimmy Lane Band.

Attire: Golden filipiniana with flower design (in XL) - Unbranded, golden pants (not shown), The Office London black shoes

Paying tribute to the current Philippine president, His Excellency Rodrigo Duterte - for his not too "glamorosa" attire but simple and practical to the eye in which he don a golden brown pants that almost resembles mine. I started to look like the female counterpart of President Rodrigo Duterte for it's color itself (I must admit).


dsc_0632

October 3, 2016 - Workshop Day 1 and Film Screening of "The Love of Life" by Hanae Uchida

Attire: Blue longsleeved blouse and Unbranded golden pants with dark blue flats from Australian and a stripy blazer.

Probably one of my favorite outfits ever, especially adding up a blazer to complete the look-in which I bought it at "Sister's Closet" from a CAD$ 5.00 sale with much happiness.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento